If you and your spouse are interested in a counseling process able to resolve core issues and establish new ways of communicating leading to enhanced intimacy and deeper love . . . You’re in luck!
Power & Compassion's new online webcam counseling service allows you and your spouse to participate in six intimate, one-on-one counseling sessions with licensed counselors Dale and Adi Lee, right from the comfort of your own living room. Recent improvements in online video conferencing technology have made it possible to conduct ‘full-screen’ webcam or interactive TV counseling sessions in a manner that is almost as good as being together in person. Now you can reach out and receive the benefits from the professional, Christ-centered counseling services of Power & Compassion Christian Counseling even if traveling is not feasible or if you are in immediate need.
Adi & I want to work with you in fulfilling life’s greatest adventure!
Enjoy the online rewards of convenience, anonymity, and affordability.
- The marriage counseling process takes place within a two day period.
- We can schedule you either over the weekend or during the week - whichever is best for you.
- The time is divided into six counseling sessions each being 1 1/2 to 2 hours in length depending on your individualized needs, for a total of 10 - 12 hours of individualized counseling.
- Between the focus sessions you and your spouse will be able to process and reflect on the gains that you have made
- Power & Compassion Counseling has a dedicated support team that pray while the intensive counseling is in session. The prayer covering and the effective counseling interventions provide the catalysts for relational and emotional breakthroughs.
During the online marriage intensive you will learn to:
- Take more risks and be more honest and open with your feelings
- Rekindle the flame of passion and reconnect with your spouse both emotionally and physically
- Reestablish trust between you and your spouse
- Cast aside feelings of anger and resentment
- Start taking responsibilities for your own actions and stop blaming your spouse
- Love again, unconditionally
- Create a shared vision of the life you would like to have together with your spouse
- Let go of unrealistic expectations and accept each other completely
After the online marriage intensive you will have:
- All the personalized materials that have been covered in the sessions
- Professional evaluation of communication and interpersonal difficulties
- A set of communication tools that are tailored to your needs and that you are comfortable using
- A skills chart that will help you generalize and practice the principles you have mastered in your home life
- Integration of personal differences and validation of each others uniqueness
- A united vision statement of the life you will share in covenant love
- A set of goals and objectives that you developed and will be working on in three month increments
Everything in life revolves around the quality of our daily relationships. Investing in your family and your marriage will bring hundred fold return not only in your lives but in the lives of those around you and in the generations to come. We look forward to meeting you - call us today at (406) 253-6427.
If you and your spouse want to reach new relational heights of intimacy and communication via our intensive, we will send you complete details on how this new service works and how you can get started.
* Testimonials *
The investment we make in the lives of our spouses produces health and happiness for our families and society. We look forward to helping you with your journey together.
Please call us at 1-406-253-6427
or email us here.
* Prayer: My Life's Destiny of Grace *
(PDF - right click and choose "Save Target As")
[ Return To HomePage ]
All Rights Reserved.
2006 Copyright Power & Compassion Christian Counseling.